auto damage adjuster

by Guest » Thu Oct 25, 2007 07:40 am

how can i get licence for that

Total Comments: 3

Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 07:26 am Post Subject:

Hi Wojbert!

I feel Fatman's post clearly answers your question. So I believe as soon as the criminal background checking is done, you'd handed over with your license.


Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:16 am Post Subject:

I feel Fatman's post clearly answers your question.

huh? Is it somewhere else?

All states do not require adjusters to be licensed. Some do some don't. You don't say your state, so can't help with that. What you need to do is get a job with an insurance company they will train you 'their' way. If you have estimating experience then you will be 'picked' up quickly once you get your resume out there. I personally get aproximently three (different) job offers every year. But I've also been at this a loooooooong time, and have experience writing in all three systems.....More information and we can direct you in the right way.

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 08:14 am Post Subject:

Yupp...actually different insurance companies are targeting different economic & social segments...hence this difference. They groom their trainees in different directions as per the need of the time. Wish the best job awaits your way!

Add your comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.