What services do they offer?
How does the Cinergy health insurance plan work?
- Visits to physicians
- Stay in hospital
- ICU expenses
- Benefits in critical care
- Diagnostic tests
- Regular wellness check-ups
- Precautionary tests
- Pregnancy or related issues
- Medical assistance for accidents
- Emergency room stays
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Why would anyone choose Cinergy Health Preferred?
When are you eligible for a health plan with Cinergy?
Cinergy states that their plans have been designed mainly for those individuals who:
- Have no access to major health insurance
- Have little or no means to afford major health insurance
- Have health insurance plans with very high deductibles and yet very little benefits
What consumers say about Cinergy?
There have been quite a few complaints about Cinergy Health, Inc. Some of them include:
- Cinergy is said to be inaccessible when their customers need them.
- They have been accused of keeping the customers' money beyond the agreed term of payment.
- They make customers pay way more than what they have advertised.
- They do not pay the entire money spent on a doctor visit. They pay only a fixed amount and nothing beyond that.
If you want to contact Cinergy, you may use their contact details and if you want to share any of your experiences (good or bad) with Cinergy Health, Inc. do write your opinion in our forum.
- Is Cinergy health insurance good?
- Does Cinergy cover inexpensive policies?
- General information about Cinergy health insurance
- Does Cinergy operate in New York?
Total Comments: 101
Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 05:21 pm Post Subject: cost
what is the cost of this insurance
Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 03:42 pm Post Subject: policy
are you hmo ppo pos or epo?
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:46 pm Post Subject: Supplement Policies to Medicare
Does Cenergy have supplement Polecies to pay the 20% that Medicare does not pay?
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 06:13 pm Post Subject: providers
list of doctors in the 19002 area code excepting cinergey health and what hospitals in Pa. excpt them
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 07:57 pm Post Subject: rates/summary of benefits
rate sheet and summary of benefits
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 08:01 pm Post Subject: dermatolgist
does it cover a procedure on sun-damaged pre-cancer spots?
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 04:10 pm Post Subject: Does cinergy cover teens?
Does it cover teens in house holds that are not in school anymore. Like my daughter is 19 and she is out of school and might go to college but still lives in my house.
Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 06:39 pm Post Subject: Cinergy
The complaints were when they were offering discount cards for medical services as opposed to now when they convered to providing actual insurance. This ia real affordable basic medical insurance. Certainly better than none and way better than discount cards.
Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 07:35 am Post Subject: Cinergy is a fraud and a scam
Do not buy Cinergy Health. It is not worth your money. They paid $2.00 on my uncle's medical bill. The bill was for $786.00 and they sent him a check for $2.00. God should come down and kick that building over. It is a total scam product. They are getting sued left and right. They'll be gone soon, but not soon enough.
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 02:45 am Post Subject: lap band surgery
do cinergy health cover lap band surgery and what out of pocket money would the consumer have to pay?