What services do they offer?
How does the Cinergy health insurance plan work?
- Visits to physicians
- Stay in hospital
- ICU expenses
- Benefits in critical care
- Diagnostic tests
- Regular wellness check-ups
- Precautionary tests
- Pregnancy or related issues
- Medical assistance for accidents
- Emergency room stays
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Why would anyone choose Cinergy Health Preferred?
When are you eligible for a health plan with Cinergy?
Cinergy states that their plans have been designed mainly for those individuals who:
- Have no access to major health insurance
- Have little or no means to afford major health insurance
- Have health insurance plans with very high deductibles and yet very little benefits
What consumers say about Cinergy?
There have been quite a few complaints about Cinergy Health, Inc. Some of them include:
- Cinergy is said to be inaccessible when their customers need them.
- They have been accused of keeping the customers' money beyond the agreed term of payment.
- They make customers pay way more than what they have advertised.
- They do not pay the entire money spent on a doctor visit. They pay only a fixed amount and nothing beyond that.
If you want to contact Cinergy, you may use their contact details and if you want to share any of your experiences (good or bad) with Cinergy Health, Inc. do write your opinion in our forum.
- Is Cinergy health insurance good?
- Does Cinergy cover inexpensive policies?
- General information about Cinergy health insurance
- Does Cinergy operate in New York?
Total Comments: 101
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 05:49 pm Post Subject: Yearly Exams
I can't believe Cinergy doesn't pay for both pap smears and mammograms, only one or the other. Why
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 05:53 pm Post Subject: Yearly Exams
Why doesn't Cinergy pay for both pap smears and mammograms?
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 03:27 pm Post Subject:
This plan in parts of NC is considered a discount card. This is not accepted through Novant Health. Patients get pulled into the advertising but in reality specialty services are not covered. BEWARE!!!!
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:43 pm Post Subject: these people !
These people are the lowest form of life in this country. I need a procedure done,that was done while i was in the hospital, again and they wont pay for it i hate these people
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 04:54 pm Post Subject: Cinergy Health
Not a question, just a comment, I had Cinergy Health, it was ok, the problem I had was, the Insurance Certificate Schedule guarantees premium rate will not change for 12 months. within 4 months my premium was going up $30. the explanation was, the company they wrote thru raised the rates. I thought the Guarantee that I had was a Guarantee, guess it was'nt...
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 04:06 pm Post Subject: Policy
Thanks for your note. On this particular policy, the rates were guaranteed for every 12 months from the time the policy was issued or renewed to the group (their association) not the individual.
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 04:09 pm Post Subject: Policy
Thanks for your note. On this particular policy the rates were guaranteed for every 12 months from the time the policy is issued or renewed to the group (their association) not the individual.
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 02:26 pm Post Subject: attention :Scam
Becareful. This is a scam and not a reliable insurance company. you will be paying ten times when you go to a specialist and you will be better off without it.
Posted: Sat May 14, 2011 02:50 am Post Subject:
This is a scam and not a reliable insurance company.
Cinergy is an AGENCY, not an insurance company. Don't know why people can't figure this one out.
Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 02:14 pm Post Subject: health insurnace
i am 41 years old at this time and i need some kind of health insurance i don't smoke and i don't drink can you off any kind of insurnce for me