What services do they offer?
How does the Cinergy health insurance plan work?
- Visits to physicians
- Stay in hospital
- ICU expenses
- Benefits in critical care
- Diagnostic tests
- Regular wellness check-ups
- Precautionary tests
- Pregnancy or related issues
- Medical assistance for accidents
- Emergency room stays
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Why would anyone choose Cinergy Health Preferred?
When are you eligible for a health plan with Cinergy?
Cinergy states that their plans have been designed mainly for those individuals who:
- Have no access to major health insurance
- Have little or no means to afford major health insurance
- Have health insurance plans with very high deductibles and yet very little benefits
What consumers say about Cinergy?
There have been quite a few complaints about Cinergy Health, Inc. Some of them include:
- Cinergy is said to be inaccessible when their customers need them.
- They have been accused of keeping the customers' money beyond the agreed term of payment.
- They make customers pay way more than what they have advertised.
- They do not pay the entire money spent on a doctor visit. They pay only a fixed amount and nothing beyond that.
If you want to contact Cinergy, you may use their contact details and if you want to share any of your experiences (good or bad) with Cinergy Health, Inc. do write your opinion in our forum.
- Is Cinergy health insurance good?
- Does Cinergy cover inexpensive policies?
- General information about Cinergy health insurance
- Does Cinergy operate in New York?
Total Comments: 101
Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:33 pm Post Subject: KQXurMqsIGaU
Health insurance.. Super :)
Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 03:08 am Post Subject: health insurance for Cinergy
Where is the phone number for Cinergy insurance
Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 01:35 pm Post Subject: SnKVxXRnGEfSRX
Health insurance.. Huh, really? :)
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 am Post Subject: OTHER BENEFITS
Does Cinergy have prescription, vision care or dental
benefits of any kind?
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:30 pm Post Subject:
Cinergy is not an insurance company, they are an agency that sells insurance. You can probably find those kinds of coverage there or elsewhere.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 03:10 am Post Subject:
hm interesting, I've heard Cinergy a couple of times since I have started working, but I'd have to update myself about the company...
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:52 am Post Subject: prescription card
does it provide a prescription card
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 07:55 am Post Subject: health
My name is Rahul and I am from the Free Discount Plan for health care called Healthsouk.com.
I am a health care enthusiast and work in P.R. for HealthSouk. I was wondering if you would be interested in
interviewing our CEO - Dr. Neilesh Patel DDS regarding this innovative dental discount plan. He has started 3
previous startups that have brought access to health care to millions of people worldwide. This is the first of
its kind and it has no monthly fees for patients.
Marv Migdol who is the CEO of Consumer Health Alliance recently made a quote about HealthSouk saying he was
“impressed with our background and achievements”. Marv is the father of the discount plan industry and started
it almost 50 years ago.
This is a difficult time for patients to get access to discount dental services and our service grew from 1000
members last month to almost 10,000 in a just couple weeks. I look forward to hearing from you soon and working
with you to setup an interview with Dr. Patel
Public Relations - HealthSouk.com
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 pm Post Subject: wrong disision
I AM A MEMBER OF CINERGY, HEALTH PLAN, AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS INSURANCE, ONE THING ABOUT IT, IT DOES NOT COVER, OPICAL, AND WHAT IT DOES COVER, IS STILL NOT AFFORDABLE TO ME, I WENT TO SEE A DOCTOR, AND IT COVERED THE VISIT, THEN AFTER, I GOT THE BILL, IT WAS HIGHER AND HIGHER, AND I CAN;T STAY WITH THIS COMPANY ANY LONGER, ITS LITKE I DON;T HAVE ANY INSURANCE, I DON'T ADVISE, THIS PLAN TO ANYONE, : :x
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 02:46 pm Post Subject: DpEBAxiZFnRemgNHM
That kind of thinking shows you're an expret