What services do they offer?
How does the Cinergy health insurance plan work?
- Visits to physicians
- Stay in hospital
- ICU expenses
- Benefits in critical care
- Diagnostic tests
- Regular wellness check-ups
- Precautionary tests
- Pregnancy or related issues
- Medical assistance for accidents
- Emergency room stays
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Why would anyone choose Cinergy Health Preferred?
When are you eligible for a health plan with Cinergy?
Cinergy states that their plans have been designed mainly for those individuals who:
- Have no access to major health insurance
- Have little or no means to afford major health insurance
- Have health insurance plans with very high deductibles and yet very little benefits
What consumers say about Cinergy?
There have been quite a few complaints about Cinergy Health, Inc. Some of them include:
- Cinergy is said to be inaccessible when their customers need them.
- They have been accused of keeping the customers' money beyond the agreed term of payment.
- They make customers pay way more than what they have advertised.
- They do not pay the entire money spent on a doctor visit. They pay only a fixed amount and nothing beyond that.
If you want to contact Cinergy, you may use their contact details and if you want to share any of your experiences (good or bad) with Cinergy Health, Inc. do write your opinion in our forum.
- Is Cinergy health insurance good?
- Does Cinergy cover inexpensive policies?
- General information about Cinergy health insurance
- Does Cinergy operate in New York?
Total Comments: 101
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 01:34 am Post Subject:
Yes, Cinergy Health is a good insurance company. They do cover inexpensive policies. I really don't know if they :wink: operate in New York, but I'm thinking they do.
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 03:18 am Post Subject: Looking for Appoinments
I am new in new in the insurance business, i am licensed to sell all insurance product..Life,Health and HMO. I am also licensed P&C agent. I am looking for Health appointments. Can anyone advise me, how to go about getting appointed with a good health carrier.
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm Post Subject: rates
why did my health insurance increase ??
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 02:13 pm Post Subject: Why did your health insurance increase?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Health insurance increases for almost everyone, unless your wife or husband or other family member croaks and they dont need healthcare any more. It takes alot of money to pay million dollar malpractice awards, malpractive insurance premiums and endless tests in case the doctor or hospital gets sued. Thats the reason why former Democratic Presidential candidate John Edwards, who made millions off suing doctors and hospitals, has a 28,000 square foot house here in North Carolina. No, "house" is the wrong word, even "mansion" doesnt describe it. MEGA MANSION might be a better word since 28,000 sq. ft is about 14 average size houses.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 04:14 pm Post Subject: Surgery
What does cinergy pay for surgery?
Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 03:31 am Post Subject: insurance needed
Have blue shield. they will raise my premiums to nearly $600 per mo. come may. i am in healthy tier 1. can you provide something better?
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 09:58 pm Post Subject:
Cinergy is best used in situations where you can not qualify for standard coverage.
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 07:51 am Post Subject: cinergy health
PLEASE DONT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE. NOW SCAMMING UNDER THREE DIFFERENT COMPANY NAMES
Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 08:21 pm Post Subject: Call Our Online Support Team
We've setup a special phone line to handle all of our online complaints, questions and concerns. Please contact someone from our online support team at 1-866-508-7526.
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 04:11 pm Post Subject: Preexisting
Do you cover preexisting conditions?